Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Dresses


I let the girls wear their Easter Dresses to Church today since next week is General Conference. They all got new dresses, new shoes, and new tights. They felt Beautiful. They looked Beautiful. As we sat in Church I looked over at my girls sitting on the bench, feeling pretty and being reverent, I couldn't help but think of how cute Gracie would have looked sitting with her sisters with her Easter Dress and shoes on. She would have felt so pretty, twirling around in her dress and admiring her shoes. Its times like these that make my eyes fill with tears as I ponder on how much I miss my little girl. I realize how grateful I am for our 4 wonderful girls here with us on earth and our sweet Angel in Heaven. Gary said that Gracie would have felt very pretty today with her sisters. She would have looked Beautiful, and felt special. She's a Beautiful Angel now.
And, Yes, Eliza wore pink and was very excited about it.

2 comments:

  1. Before I even read the post, I saw the picture and my exact thoughts were how pretty Grace would be and how pretty she would feel. I miss her so much but I know she's a beautiful angel!!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a beautiful angel. Someone gave me some pretty little girl shoes the other day and my first thought was how much Gracie would have loved them. They would have made a pretty sound when she walked, which all your girls have always loved. I love you Ber, and all your pretty little girls! (you too Gary). I can't believe Liza is wearing pink and not crying at the same time.

    ReplyDelete