Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Go, Fight, Win!!!!!!




Saturday, August 29, 2009 I ran a half marathon with April, Kirsten and Laura. My Summer long training paid off. It's something I've wanted to do for a while and when Ruth challenged us to get ready and run it with her, I took on the challenge. Ruth ended up not being able to run, but she was the one who got the ball rolling. Thanks Reese!!!! I loved the run. We ran down a beautiful canyon and through some beautiful countryside. Being with my sisters and sister-in-law was really fun. It was great to know we had our own cheering section at the end of the race. I loved seeing my sweet girls and cute husband waiting for me to cross the finishline. Mom took time out of her busy day to support and cheer.
Conquring our goal of running a half marathon was amazing. I look forward to doing it again. April, Laura, and Kirsten did Awesome and I am so proud of them. What a great feeling!!!!

2 comments:

  1. It WAS fun!! I can't wait to do it again next year too. However, I still have zero desire to do a full marathon.
    I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete